Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Barbecued Sausage Links


This is one of my go to favorites on nights that we need something fairly easy, and in a hurry. It takes only 30 minutes to cook, but is oh, so yummy!

I like to serve these little sausage links with Rice-A-Roni's Creamy Four Cheese flavored rice. They just taste so good together! Add your favorite vegetable & you've got a complete meal. Tonight, I served them with Oven-Roasted Brussels Sprouts & it was wonderful! 

Printable Recipe
Ingredients:
  • 2 - 14oz packages Smoked Sausage ( I used Hillshire Farm)
  • Lemon Pepper Seasoning
  • Garlic Salt
  • Barbecue Sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's)


Method:

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut Sausage into 2-3 inch links and split those links almost in half, lengthwise. Arrange on broiler-pan, skin side down. Sprinkle lemon pepper seasoning and garlic salt over each piece. Bake in 375 degree oven for 20-25 minutes, until cooked through. Spread barbecue sauce on each of them and return to oven for an additional 5-10 minutes, until sauce has cooked to your liking. 

Serves 6


Easy-Peasy!


 Enjoy!



6 comments:

  1. I love easy meal ideas - and we are BBQ fanatics! This needs to go on our menu after life settles down :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does life ever settle down? Don't wait too long to try it... You'll love it! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh yummy! Following you on e-mail! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'll like your FB page as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lorraine. I have to admit, I just ♥ the theme of your blog! I have always been a Disney fan! :o)

      Delete
  3. Those look delicious and such an easy recipe, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so Yummy! Mouth watering. Love this. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
    Smoked New York Steak

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover